Thursday 26 June 2014

Parklife Weekender Advert Finished Project & Evaluation

Although my 2D animation was a success I think there is still room for improvement which for example my timing needed to be more in point I noticed some miner delays which could have been easily resolved, and will be something I'll make a priority so that it improves my work.

Using survey monkey I set up an online questionnaire, which I posted on a social website which is most popular for researchers collecting qualitative research. The results were very clear 30% of people who thought the parklife weekender advertisement was a success although compared to the existing advert it took a different approach which made it more unique. 40% of people said the style of the advert was different to ones you see on TV everyday, and the remaining 30% of people said that it would definitely appeal to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment