Wednesday 12 February 2014

Proposal for 2D Animation

Proposal for 2D Animation

Introduction

For this product I will be making an animated advertisement for The Warehouse Project's Parklife Festival which will air on the MTV channel. For my theme I will be thinking about different styles of animation in which I could use to have that attention grabbing affect on my target audience.


Working Title: 

WHP Parklife Weekender

Medium to be used:

The medium I will be is the cut out animation style, I will use a white background and using a light and some shaped cut out card and photographed models in different frames of movements. My aim is to create the atmosphere of a music festival and turn it into an advertisement that will then appeal to the Parklife audience.
 

Intended Audience:

My 2D advertising animation will be aimed at both gender from the ages of 16-30+. The advertisement should appeal to an audience that has an interest in mainstream music artist an that also enjoy live music entertainment.

Indication of the style:

For my 2D animation I would like it to be a cut out animation style, brightly coloured and different prints, for the characters I would like to use photographed images.

Summary of content:

For my advertisement I would like to create a stage using magazine cut outs kind of like a montage only animated. To create the crowd I will use photographed models so that each character can be animated in different movements; I will use neon colours to recreate the Parklife logo so that each letter is animated but also keeping in line with the festival theme.

Length or size of the product:

Minimum 30 seconds Maximum 1 minute 


No comments:

Post a Comment